Basically I've decided that I like my hair on the shorter side (between my chin and shoulders), but I want my hair to be a little bit longer for an up-do on the wedding day. Since we have three days of pictures, I don't want to hate my hair whenever it's not up. I was talking to the girl who cut my hair, and she said we could try out clip-in hair extensions. I was intrigued. It seems a little odd to "fake it," but if I can get the looks I want, why not?
Luckily there is still time to grow my hair out enough to do something close to what I'm thinking with my own hair, so we can experiment and see what will work. With that in mind, I need your opinions!
These are the styles I've been eyeing - they are all pretty similar, and apparently I like flowers int he hair? What do you think? Should I look at something completely different? Does one really strike you?





Most of those look pretty similar from the back so my suggestion is to pick the one that will look the most flattering from the front. That's the side you'll see in most of the pictures anyway. I definitely love the idea of including flowers in your hair. If you're doing 3 days of pictures, you could go find some silk flowers that will stand-up to all the hairspray/touch-ups. Then you don't have to worry about dead/wilted flowers or finding new flowers each day.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm a fan of less curls rather than more - and I agree with Megan that you need to go with what will be the most flattering in the front. So out of the options you provided I'm a fan of 3rd picture for the back (the almost sepia picture) - and I think making sure it isn't plastered to your head yet isn't a behive in the front will also be ideal :) - I am not a fan of how B&W picture the hair looks really tightly pulled back and the bangs are chucky and not whisped all together. Whereas your first picture there is a bit of volume (although maybe a tad too much right on top) and all the hair is together. :) Yay hair - it's always so fun. Are you doing a test run of hair? I recommend it. :) and FUN on the idea of clip in extensions.
ReplyDelete