My counter says one day. Stomach says one day. We're (I'm?) nervous, but excited. :)
Things to be aware of:
Weather
Every weather report I've checked is calling for partly sunny and around 70 degrees. It was very comfortable at the farm last night, but I would bring a sweater for later. Showers are predicted for sometime Sunday night (post-wedding), so it might start clouding up later on.
Traffic
- The 520 bridge is closed all weekend, so you will need to use I-90 if crossing Lake Washington
- There is a soccer tournament in Snohomish this weekend, so those coming from I-5 should be aware of this. It is creating some traffic getting through Downtown Snohomish.
- There is a triathlon in Monroe on Saturday morning that runs along the road from 522 to the farm (for those coming on I-405). The race starts at 7:30, and should clear out by midday. Those coming early should be aware.
We had a wonderful rehearsal last night at the farm, and everyone looked great! We're looking forward to a good time with family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment