Dave did some great work in the garden this past weekend. As a whole we've been very on top of things this year, and we're proud! Check out our progress:
| Potatoes and carrots going crazy in their giant containers |
| Cauliflower |
| Zucchini |
| Herb garden with insane parsley, new basil |
| Lovely lavender |
| Tomatoes happy in their "tent" and surrounded by marigolds |
| The strawberries are coming right along |
| Coleslaw stands guard over the sugar snap peas |
| Our corn starts are teeny tiny |
| I still love my spoon herb markers |
| This snapdragon was a surprise...I think I had one there a couple of years ago and it just came back |
| Holy parsley! |
| You can't see them, but the pumpkin seeds are in, we have lots of lettuce, the dahlias are popping up, and we have some giant chard! |
No comments:
Post a Comment