Monday, December 10, 2012

My First Ten on Ten

I've always admired the photos posted by friends who participate in Ten on Ten, but it's never come together for me to actually take ten photos on day ten of a month.  Well today was a first.  I took just a few minutes out of my day to capture some images and find the beauty in the everyday.

Usually I use Facebook for most of my updates and staying current with friends and family, but we have a number of people in our lives who aren't on Facebook (and others who are, but would still enjoy a blog).  Well, for all of you, here's a glimpse into my life today, December 10:

My desk at work

A rodent skull found by students down the trail

The Enviroscape, almost finished with some much-needed TLC

Salal outside my office door

Reindeer bathing in light on the mantle when I stopped by home at lunch

A friend on the office porch

Driving to the orthodontist

Headed home

Christmas Countdown

Santa wanted to play while we were babysitting tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment