A couple of weeks ago we visited Craven Farm (our wedding venue) with Dave's parents, my mom, and my brother Ryan. We wanted to let them see the space to help us envision the wedding and plan.
I thought I'd share a few preview pics of the indoor space. Unless there is an unexpected monsoon, we plan to have the ceremony and cocktail hour/pre-dinner mingling outdoors. Dinner and dancing will be in the barn.

This is the bride's ready room. I'm so excited about being in here with the girls! There are double mirrors at the counter, a larger mirror for looking at dresses, a little sink/vanity, and all with great photo potential.

This is the hallway from the main reception area to the bride's room. The restrooms are to the left. They have these great black and white images of weddings.

Another shot looking down the hallway. I like the proximity, but privacy.

There are double doors on either side of the barn that we will have open. We won't be having the hanging around the door (not my taste), but will probably hang something fun on the sides - I'm contemplating vintage seed packets...

Here's the view of the main barn space. It's a backwards L-shaped room, and we'll fit the tables in the tall part of the L, with dancing in the short part. They use this space for a variety of purposes throughout the year, so you are seeing their equipment in the background. Through these double doors is a separate cookhouse for the cater, so the buffet will likely we under a tent right outside to save space.
I think everything will look great when we get it all decorated!
No comments:
Post a Comment