The only thing cuter than these flower girl and junior bridesmaid dresses are the young ladies who will wear them - my niece and future cousin-in-law.
Since both girls live out of state (or out of the country!), I got to pick up their dresses. For the last couple of weeks they have been hanging up in the hallway and bringing a smile to my face when I walk by. In fact, I was so pleased I had to pull out the headbands I got for them, to help complete my mental picture. What you can't see is the yellow bow that will go on the back of the blue dress, so that addition you will have to imagine. :)
Today I decided it was about time that I took some photos, and safely hung them in my closet...I can't wait to see them on the girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment