Monday, May 17, 2010

96 days and counting!

I'm a little sad that I've been so stressed about homework and totally missed the opportunity to blog when we hit 100 days to the big day!  So, to make it up to myself, I'll say happy 96 days to the wedding!

Despite the lack of blogs, lots has been going on:
- Today I had another dress fitting - we're just finishing up a few little things
- I finished the garlands that will decorate the canopy over the buffet
- Dave and I began chalkboard painting (we'll have upcycled chalkboards for our program, menus, etc.)
- I have a bunch of gifts wrapped (that includes you bridesmaids and wonderful friends who are helping!)
- We are making progress on our upcycled napkin rings
- Danielle has been working on the invitations
- I've started designing our seating cards

There may be more, but that's what I can think of right now. :)

In other news, I am SOOOOOO excited that my bachelorette party is this coming Saturday!  Then we have Memorial Day, I finish classes for the summer, Dana's baby shower, Aunt Sandy and Grandma come to town, Ryan's graduation, my bridal shower, summer camps start.  Wow.  It's starting...

No comments:

Post a Comment