Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time for friends and cute babies

It's been just about 1 month since I finished grad school, and while it's been a very interesting experience for me (I'll write more about my thoughts on the experience soon), one of the best things has been spending more time with friends and their adorable children!

I've been trying to see Debe & Kimbre and Dana, Kaylee, & Ethan every week since graduation.  I get the chance to see my good friends and catch up while helping a little or participating in outings.  Debe, Kimbre, and I enjoyed Free First Thursday at SAM earlier this month, and just last week I got to take part in a "play date" for Dana, Debe, and their kids!

 There are soooo many cute pictures of Kimbre, but I like this impromtu shot of Debe with her daughter (wow, still freaking out that my friends are parents!).

For some reason I love this picture of Kaylee.  She is too cute in her bouncer, and I was so impressed that she can now get the bird!

Ethan playing the piano, just like his dad.  Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. wow, just linked back to this post and man, the kiddos have grown!

    ReplyDelete