Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Karla & Brian's wedding

Back in June we celebrated the marriage of my cousin Karla to her now husband Brian.  I was honored to be part of the wedding, serving as the "Week-of Wedding Coordinator."  I oversaw set-up, queued the bridal party, and generally tried to help out so that my cousin and aunt could enjoy the special day.  I think I did okay - I became very emotional about wanting everything to go off perfectly for my family. :)

The wedding was beautiful.  The bride was beautiful.  It was wonderful to watch the event unfold with my husband by my side.

I was honored that Karla chose to wear my veil.  She also had a garter made by the amazing Brianne.  I wore my grandma's pearls, and Karla carried her handkerchief.

Dave was a huge help, both to me, and in completing wedding set-up.  When he wasn't running around for me, he was taking some beautiful pictures...






Yup, they had a World of Warcraft groom's cake.  Needless to say, Dave was a little jealous!



What a GORGEOUS bride!

The groom (right) with his best man (left).


Our family, we know how to party.  Hahaha.




Congratulations to the bride and groom!  And Brian, welcome to our big, crazy, silly, always entertaining family!

No comments:

Post a Comment