Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas decorations

Yesterday Dave and I got our tree, and decorated our house for Christmas...

 Table runner from Carol, mugs from Grandma

 Plates from Dana, napkins and napkin rings from Danielle

 Nativity set from Grandma

Our tree!

 I had a hard time getting a shot of our "honeymoon" ornament, but you get the idea...



 My mom has had a copy of this "Night Before Christmas" book since she was little.  I tracked down a copy last year.  No one else seems to like my little Santa, but I love him anyway.

 Our gingerbread house

 Cookies for Santa plate from my Grandma

 We discovered the gel gems will stick to our fridge

 And our wreath, made by Brianne

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Love it all... except the tree. ;-) that one looks like it will angry my sinuses hehe - but it is decorated quite pretty :)

    Cute house! When did you find time to make that already? :)

    ReplyDelete