This coming Sunday will mark our one year wedding anniversary. That realization fills me with so many thoughts and emotions; where has the year gone, what a wonderful year, how much I love my husband, how lucky we are to have amazing family and friends who stand by us. Wow - most definitely a time for reflection, hopes and dreams for the future, and most of all being thankful.
It also reminds me that I'm still woefully behind when it comes to our wedding photos. I did well in posting the selects from our photographer within 2 months after the wedding, and we got out some wedding themed Christmas cards and photo books. But I still haven't made OUR album. And I hadn't ever sorted out the non-photographer selects that I really like.
So, mostly for myself, I'm going to post a series of never before publicly-shared photos from our wedding (almost one year ago).
To start, here are some additions to the shots from our beautiful rehearsal dinner at Dave's parents' home. Thank you, once again, to my mother and father-in-law. We'll never forget that evening of celebration and anticipation in Carol's magnificently manicured backyard.
 |
| Megan and Nathan, there are so many adorable pictures of Lily. We're so glad you brought your adorable daughter! |
 |
| I don't know how we missed this one before (or how I got my brothers to take such a nice picture with me)! |
 |
| I've noticed a theme of stolen kisses... |
 |
| Love this father and sons moment. |
All photos by Brett Szemple,
Our Wedding Photographer.
No comments:
Post a Comment