Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wedding Photos Part 5: The First Look

Dave and I decided to see each other before the wedding.  It was hard enough waiting from the rehearsal dinner to the first look!  And it was just practical for taking photos.  I'm so glad we did, since we were busy enough trying to fit everything in!  And I think we both might have broken down completely in the ceremony if we hadn't...










Do I remember what we said each other?  Nope.  I do remember that when he saw me Dave kind of sighed/gasped and said, "You look beautiful" (or something along those lines).  He's a good one.





Whenever I see this picture I think it's the "Okay, let's get this show on the road and get married!" shot.




And then we were ready.  Ready to take photos with our wedding party and families, but also ready for the ceremony.  Ready to be husband and wife.

All photos by Brett Szemple of Our Wedding Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment