Monday, September 27, 2010

Wedding Photos Part 7: Family Portraits

It's so funny looking back.  When it came time for family pictures I was hot and getting overwhelmed with all the people staring at me.  Dave and Brett caught on to this, and both helped me a great deal.  Brett just kept me in one place and cycled others through around me.  And Dave held my bouquet or handed it to others whenever I got sick of holding it (which was often).  They made it possible for us to get some great shots of all the family.

In fact, there are so many that I like that I won't even post them all here!  Note that some of these are pre-ceremony and a few are post-ceremony, so now we are a bit out of sequence...

I have to start with this adorable shot of the grandmas together.

Here are some from my mom's side of the family...








My brothers decided that being ushers was akin to being bouncers/special agents. 





My dad's side...





 And Dave's family...









All photos by Brett Szemple of Our Wedding Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment